- You are enthusiastic about the test engineering profession;
- Your education is on academic level with a clear ICT-component or if you have a lot of work experience with in this domain;
You have practical experience, preferably in a DevOps setting;
Have good communication skills;
Are certified in TMap(NEXT) or ISTQB;
- Have a clear user-centered design vision and are able to critically judge our solutions from this perspective;
- Have experience with several test- and bugtracking tools (like Postman, SoapUi, Charles, Fiddler, Chrome console);
- Have experience with test automation and tooling (like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, Jmeter) in an CI/CD environment;
- Are a teamplayer and feel comfortable in a Agile/Scrum working environment.
Software Test Engineer
32 to 40 hours per week
As a Software Test Engineer you will work in one of the software-development teams of Geodan. Through the Agile method you and your teammates are responsible for the high quality that is significant for our products. You will have to draw up test scenarios, develop automated tests, test manually and coordinate the test activities in your team. You will be able to work on test automation strategies and implement it in our cloud services.
Room for personal growth and development
At Geodan we have a culture where ambition, innovation and having fun in our work comes together. With our roots in science and a strong focus on innovation, we put a lot of our attention, time and budget on knowledge development. Knowledge that you acquire yourself, share with your colleagues and apply in new assignments. You will be given a lot of responsibility and space to take initiatives.